Friday, June 12, 2009

Why?

So, this is the first of many pedomotive posts to come. First off, as you can see from the header, pedomotive means "Moved or worked by the action of the foot or feet on a pedal or treadle." Specifically in this case it refers to the pedaling action of a road bike. My name is Cole Meckle and I race road and 'cross for Cucina Fresca (Seattle Super Squadra). I decided that blogging about my experiences would be a fun way to share the sport I love with my firiends and family. I plan to share race reports as well as worthwhile training updates. I may also, from time-to-time chime in on the pro-peloton as well as offer some reviews/thoughts on the gear I am using. Oh, and of course you are certain to hear about my lovely wife Kat, who also races for Cucina Fresca, and my two adoreable sons, Noah and Luka.

No comments:

Post a Comment